If you are interested in volunteering to help, please email our volunteer coordinator. We need help developing an actual REAL website, help at each market running the place, and help with such things as business sponsorships, marketing, and fundraising. And if you really want to get involved, our 9-member board includes community members, vendors, and local business owners; each year three new members are elected.
Donations from the community are crucial for us, especially this first year. In order to attract quality vendors for a Saturday market, we kept the vendor fee very low. In order to pay our expenses, we need support from the community. If you'd like to donate, you can do so at one of the markets (just stop by the Market Manager's booth -- we'll be absolutely thrilled to see you!) Or you can donate through PayPal:
Other ways you can help:
If you're on facebook:
- Find our facebook page and "like" it.
- Suggest it to your friends who live in the area.
- Share a link to this blog/website.
- Find us on twitter and follow us.
- Reply to or retweet what MontFarmersMkt tweets (within reason, of course) about the market.
- Reply to or retweet what other folks tweet about the market.